We are on the lookout for a Midweight Copywriter to join our team
After unprecedented growth and success over the past 18 months, our award-winning B2B agency is in a fantastic position to strengthen our in-house Copy team by finding a passionate and experienced Midweight Copywriter to join us on a permanent basis.
With a passion for words and an interest in technology, you love nothing more than crafting creative copy that resonates and compels people to take action – whether that be a killer headline, a handy infographic or an integrated email campaign.
You’ll work closely with our Senior Copywriter, Creative Director and the wider Creative team on a variety of marketing campaigns for our growing client list of global technology brands.
- Writing stand out copy for a range of communications, including branding and campaign messaging, emails, social media, blogs and video scripts
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams within the agency to conceptualise, rationalise and execute strong creative solutions
- Presenting ideas and concepts to clients
- Reviewing, editing and proofreading work before it is sent to client
- Having a good understanding of brand tone of voice and having the skills to adapt your writing style as required
- Taking direction from senior members of the team and applying it to your work
- Ensuring all copy is delivered to the highest standards
- Sharing opinions and ideas with a can-do attitude
- Working on a multitude of campaigns and clients at the same time
- Understanding and implementing studio processes
- Keeping your finger on the pulse of emerging technologies and media
- Taking on additional projects, duties and tasks as and when required
- 2-3 years of experience as a copywriter in the tech space
- Experience working in an agency environment is preferable
- A portfolio bursting with relevant, varied and exciting work
- A professional pride in your work
- An eagle eye for detail
- The ability to multi-task across a range of projects
- Top notch organisation skills
- Natural communication skills, both written and verbal
Life at Silver
Silver is a values-based employer and as a result provides a hugely rewarding environment for its employees to excel and grow.
Sure, you’ll benefit from structured learning and training initiatives, weekly pilates, regular Silver socials, company pension, 25-days annual leave, sick pay and hybrid working, but when you join Silver, you become part of a team with shared goals and a sense of purpose.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.