We are on the lookout for a Strategist to join our team.
Silver’s HQ is in Cheltenham but this role is home-based.
We’re looking for a Strategist.
Are you passionately curious about what makes businesses tick and customers behave the way they do?
Do you have a strategic mindset that enables you to identify the true problem and find solutions to it?
Are you a mid-level B2B Strategist that’s able to demonstrate a clear aptitude in integrated marketing?
If so, then read on.
What it means to work for Silver.
Fuelled by a blend of ambition, curiosity and creativity, we’re on a mission to connect people with inspired ideas and compelling stories.
We’re an independent, global B2B marketing agency who has the pleasure of working with world-leading technology brands. Headquartered in Cheltenham and led by our CEO Alison Masters the Silver team is growing, not only in talent, but also in location with offices also in London and most recently Austin, Texas.
Our mission trickles down into the way we work. Join us and make your difference in an environment that values people and makes you feel right at home while working on award-winning projects.
About the role.
Working closely with Silver’s Head of Strategy, Client Service and Creative teams you’ll proactively drive the strategic thinking across a number of client accounts.
You’ll work alongside colleagues and business owners to get to the truth and real meaning of organisations, using that to drive compelling strategic thought, communication plans and creative ideas.
You’ll bring and develop an understanding of customers, brands and digital media – working in a way that inspires forward thinking and award-winning work.
We’re looking to invest in, develop and help you grow in your career, all the while giving you exposure to clients that are leaders in their field. High-growth SMEs through to established enterprise organisations.
In return we ask for your energy, commitment and an unrelenting thirst to learn and develop.
- Integrated campaign and contact strategy planning to meet the business objectives of clients
- Research and insight generation across live creative briefs – delivering inspiring briefings and working hand-in-hand with creative teams to drive award-winning output
- Working with clients and internal teams to define market segments, personas and consumer journeys
- Working with third parties (such as content syndication & data providers) to create plans that maximise ROI
- Undertaking in-depth marketing and content audits that drive clients and their marketing activities forward
- Designing, executing, and managing market, competitor and audience research and analysis to deliver insights that inform strategy development
- Develop measurement frameworks for marketing activity and communicate to clients the business impact of the work we deliver
- Support in the growth of accounts and new business pitches
- Own the customer, market and competitor information for clients, distributing across agency colleagues
- Encourage and support account teams to ‘think like a strategist’ – generating clear, actionable objectives, insights and behaviours
- Sharing information within the agency on the latest industry trends, campaigns and opinions – building on the agency’s specialisms in at least one area
- Participate in agency initiatives (challenge evenings, hacks etc) being part of a cross functional teams to deliver exciting new opportunities
- Not just do what is asked but determine what is needed and go beyond that!
- Inquisitive mind and drive to do new, challenging work
- Experience in B2B marketing and preferably experience working within tech
- A perfect balance of creative and strategic thinking that is essential for complex problem solving
- Happy to debate and be challenged by others to reach a compelling consensus
- Analytical thinking – the ability to filter relevant information and arrive at a clear, informed point of view
- A passion for brands and influencing behaviours
- A self-starter who isn’t waiting to be briefed
- Persuasiveness; with strong one to one, group and written communication skills
- Digitally savvy
- Passionate about technology and innovation within the technology sector
Life at Silver
Silver is a values-based employer and as a result provides a hugely rewarding environment for its employees to excel and grow.
Sure, you’ll benefit from structured learning and training initiatives, weekly pilates, regular Silver socials and hybrid working, but in joining Silver you join a team with a shared goal and sense of purpose.
We look forward to hearing from you soon