Digital Marketing Specialist
We are on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you adept at planning and executing lead-generation focussed digital marketing campaigns?
Are you analytical in ensuring the upmost return on digital marketing investment?
Are you able to demonstrate a clear aptitude and interest in innovative digital marketing techniques?
If so, then read on.
What it means to work for Silver.
Fuelled by a blend of ambition, curiosity and creativity, we’re on a mission to connect people with inspired ideas and compelling stories.
We’re an independent, global B2B marketing agency who has the pleasure of working with world-leading technology brands. Headquartered in Cheltenham and led by our CEO Alison Masters the Silver team is growing, not only in talent, but also in location with offices also in London and most recently Austin, Texas.
Our mission trickles down into the way we work. Join us and make your difference in an environment that values people and makes you feel right at home while working on award-winning projects.
About the role.
Working closely with Silver’s Head of Strategy, Client Service and Creative teams you’ll plan, manage and execute digital marketing campaigns across a number of client accounts.
You’ll bring in-depth expertise in paid media across social, search, display and email marketing and feel right at home building, implementing and optimising digital marketing campaigns that prioritise performance.
We’re looking to invest in, develop and help you grow in your career, all the while giving you exposure to clients that are leaders in their field. High-growth SMEs through to established enterprise organisations.
In return we ask for your energy, commitment and an unrelenting thirst to deliver for our clients.
- Developing, implementing and optimising paid B2B digital marketing activity across Social (with a particular focus on LinkedIn), Search (Google & Bing), Display (Google) and Email (HubSpot & Pardot)
- The day-to-day running and management of clients paid media accounts and campaigns
- Working with website specialists to optimise web pages for digital campaigns and lead generation (familiar with Google Analytics & Tag Manager)
- Owning and maintaining campaign performance reporting – via reporting tools and data analysis – in order to present back to clients the business impact of the work delivered
- Devising campaign performance forecasts and projections
- Contribution to client’s digital strategy and campaign development
- Sharing information within the agency on the latest industry trends, techniques, campaigns and opinions – helping to build on the agency’s digital expertise
- Participate in agency initiatives (challenge evenings, hacks etc) being part of a cross functional teams to deliver exciting new opportunities
- A passion for all things digital and an inquisitive mind and drive to do new, challenging work
- Happy to debate and be challenged by others to reach a compelling consensus
- A self-starter who isn’t waiting to be briefed
- Persuasiveness; with strong one to one, group and written communication skills
- Passionate about technology and innovation within the technology sector
- First rate communication skills