8th June 2020
Now hiring – We’re looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join our team
We’re looking for a highly skilled Full-Stack Developer to join our team.
Are you an established Full-Stack Developer looking to expand your skills and experience at an award-winning agency? Do you have pride in your code with a passion for design? Do you want to be part of a team that creates stand-out work for global organisations?
If so, read on. You may be the person we’re after…
Role: Full-Stack Developer
Based at: Working from home/occasionally Cheltenham
About the job
You’ll be working to help make our website designs a reality using your development skills. We like our websites brilliantly designed and look good underneath too so attention to detail and pride in your code will be essential.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Proficiency with Git-based code management.
- Proficiency in server-side languages such as PHP (WordPress).
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Familiarity with pipeline deployment tools such as CircleCI.
- Familiarity with DevOps tools such as AWS and SSH.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
What it means to work for Silver
Fuelled by a blend of ambition, curiosity and creativity, we’re on a mission to connect people with inspired ideas and compelling stories.
We’re an independent, global B2B marketing agency who has the pleasure of working with world-leading technology brands. Headquartered in Cheltenham and led by our CEO Alison Masters the Silver team is growing, not only in talent, but also in location with offices also in London and most recently Austin, Texas.
Our mission trickles down into the way we work. Join us and make your difference in an environment that values people and makes you feel right at home while working on award-winning projects.
Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com