3rd June 2020
Now hiring – We’re looking for a Copywriting Intern to join the team!
Are you a recent university graduate or junior copywriter looking to expand your skills and experience at an award-winning agency? Do you have a way with words and a command of the English language? Do you want to be part of a team that creates stand-out work for global organisations?
If so, read on – you might be just who we’re after…
Role: Copywriting Intern
Reports to: Copywriter
Location/Branch: Working from home, occasionally Cheltenham/London
About the role
You will be working closely with our Copywriter and Creative team to deliver outstanding content for our clients and assist in creating engaging communications for the agency itself.
- Working closely with the wider studio on agency and client projects
- Editing copy written by others
- Proofreading studio work
- Conceptualising with our Creative team
Skills we’re looking for
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Strong creative writing, researching and editing skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms and the uses of social for marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to liaise with both colleagues and clients
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and campaign schedules
- An analytical and creative thinker
- A passion for writing
- An interest in brands and advertising
- A proactive self-starter who relishes challenges
- Strong one-to-one, group and written communication skills
- Keen to develop and learn
- An interest in technology and innovation
What it means to work for Silver
Fuelled by a blend of ambition, curiosity and creativity, we’re on a mission to connect people with inspired ideas and compelling stories.
We’re an independent, global B2B marketing agency that has the pleasure of working with world-leading technology brands. Headquartered in Cheltenham and led by our CEO Alison Masters, the Silver team is growing, not only in talent, but also in location – with offices in London and most recently Austin, Texas.
Our mission trickles down into the way we work. Join us and make your difference in an environment that values people and makes you feel right at home while working on award-winning projects.
Please send a CV, covering letter and an example of your writing to firstname.lastname@example.org