We are on the lookout for an Account Director to join our team
About the role
Following unprecedented growth and success over the past 18 months, we’re on the look-out for an Account Director to join our growing and successful Client Team.
Taking a strategic long-term view of client service needs, you are responsible for exceeding client satisfaction and driving the business.
As a senior member of the Client Team you will be expected to operate at the highest levels. The role demands executive presence and expertise in winning, retaining and growing clients, whilst demonstrating excellence across a number of disciplines.
- Develop strong, long-standing client relationships at the most senior levels within your accounts, to foster loyalty, trust and repeat business.
- Identify key stakeholders of influence and areas of growth opportunity including client development planning.
- Extend Silver’s footprint in existing accounts and to new stakeholders to promote account growth.
- Create and effectively articulate strategic marketing proposals with the upmost passion in response to client challenges or identified opportunities.
- Deliver against stakeholder and account ambitions by ensuring projects and programs are delivered on-time, to budget and to the highest standards.
- Inspire, lead and mentor aligned resources to ensure career development and the highest levels of client service.
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen – including accurate financial management, forecasting and resource planning.
- Negotiate with both clients, other departments and external suppliers to ensure timely, high quality output at the desired margin.
- Effectively manage of internal stakeholders to demand the most from the team, through tight briefs and high standards.
- Resolve issues and challenges where necessary to ensure timely remediation and escalate where appropriate.
- Conduct ongoing account analysis, including stakeholder mapping to best utilise account resource whilst keeping a close eye on account profitability.
- Strategic and commercial acumen at the highest-levels.
- Entrepreneurial and innovative.
- Excellent organisation skills, always with a plan of action and forward-thinking goals.
- A great communicator – both written and verbal.
- Pro-active attitude and mindset, always thinking that one step ahead.
- An effective team leader – both inspiring and nurturing.
- Logical, strategic and effective within business scenarios.
- A keen attention to detail with only the highest standards.