We are on the lookout for a Creative Artworker to join our team.
Do you seek to push your boundaries and achieve the best in an award-winning agency?
Are you adept at artworking with the ability to switch from one project to another?
Are you able to demonstrate a clear aptitude and interest in creating engaging presentations?
Are you analytical in ensuring the utmost quality every time?
If so, then read on.
What it means to work for Silver
Fuelled by a blend of ambition, curiosity and creativity, we’re on a mission to connect people with inspired ideas and compelling stories.
We’re an independent, global B2B marketing agency that has the pleasure of working with world-leading technology brands. Headquartered in Cheltenham and led by our CEO Alison Masters.
Our mission trickles down into the way we work. Join us and make your difference in an environment that values people and makes you feel right at home while working on award-winning projects.
About the role
Projects range from simple banner ads to complex multi-channel, multi-language, international marketing campaigns. Our team is a warm and friendly bunch. Confident in our abilities and working collaboratively to deliver for the agency and clients. Working closely with our Head of Creative, Creative Director and other Designers, you will contribute to the team with quality and precision.
Due to increasing business demand, our agency is looking to strengthen the studio and bring on board a talented and experienced Creative Artworker. You’ll work closely with the rest of the studio, and as our creative artworker, you will be:
About the role
- An excellent communicator – This is essential to ensure projects and schedule runs smoothly.
- Collaborative and shares opinions and ideas, with a can-do attitude.
- Have the ability to shift from one task to another quickly.
- Have the ability to take direction from senior members of the team and apply them to your project.
- Have a creative eye and attention to detail.
- Have a good understanding of what brand guidelines are and the ability to adhere to them.
- Methodical in the approach to organising folders, file names and processing of images and artwork.
- Able to understand and implement the studio processes.
- Have excellent organisation skills with an ability to prioritise and execute.
Keys to a successful applicant:
- Experience in both print and digital – this crucial for this role. You’ll be working on print collateral such as brochures and leaflets, to digital experiences such as interactive documents, social media posts, website banners (leaderboard, skyscraper, square) and PowerPoint presentations.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud products, especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Strong typographic and layout skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, such as commercial design or ad agency.
- Experience working across a range of sectors and clients. B2B experience is beneficial.
- Image retouching experience beneficial.