Paid Media Strategist
We’re looking for a Paid Media Strategist
Paid Media Strategist
About the role
Working closely with Silver’s Strategy, Client Service and Creative teams you’ll plan, manage, and execute paid media campaigns across a number of client accounts.
You’ll bring in-depth expertise in paid media across social, search and display and feel right at home building, implementing and optimising digital marketing campaigns that prioritise performance. We’re looking to invest in, develop and help you grow in your career, all the while giving you exposure to clients that are leaders in their field. High-growth SMEs through to established enterprise organisations.
In return we ask for your energy, commitment and an unrelenting thirst to deliver for our clients.
- Developing, implementing, and optimising B2B paid media activity across Social (particular focus on LinkedIn), Search (Google), Display (Google & Stack Adapt) and Email (HubSpot & Pardot)
- The day-to-day running and management of clients paid media accounts and campaigns
- Undertaking in-depth paid media & digital audits that drive clients and their marketing forward
- Working with website specialists to optimise web pages for digital campaigns and lead generation (familiar with Google Analytics & Tag Manager)
- Owning and maintaining campaign performance reporting – via reporting tools and data analysis – in order to present back to clients the business impact of the work delivered
- Working within client’s CRM and demand generation systems to administer, analyse and optimise digital demand generation campaigns – whilst running tests that drive improvement
- Devising campaign performance forecasts and projections
- Looking at the “big picture” for our clients, identifying ways to continually improve and deliver best-in-class paid media campaigns
- Advise and share information on digital content, communications, and services with the wider agency. Encourage and support staff across the company to adopt a ‘digital first’ mindset
- Manage relationships with external suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure the company’s digital presence is constantly improving
- Participate in agency initiatives (challenge evenings, hacks etc) being part of cross-functional teams to deliver exciting new opportunities.
- A passion for all things digital and an inquisitive mind and drive to do new, challenging work
- Experience in B2B and a track record of hands-on management across the major paid media platforms
- Analytical mindset and comfortable crunching the numbers
- Happy to debate and be challenged by others to reach a compelling consensus
- A self-starter who isn’t waiting to be briefed
- Persuasiveness; with strong one to one, group and written communication skills
- Passionate about technology and innovation within the technology sector