We’re looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join our team
Silver’s HQ is in Cheltenham but this role is home-based.
Are you a highly skilled Full-Stack Developer looking to put your skills to good use in an award-winning agency? Do you greatly enjoy and take pride in your coding and designing? Do you want to make a huge impact in a team that creates stand-out work for global organisations?
If so, read on. You may be the person we’re after…
About the role
You’ll be working to help make our website designs a reality using your development skills. We like our websites brilliantly designed and look good underneath too so attention to detail and pride in your code will be essential.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Proficiency with Git-based code management.
- Proficiency in server-side languages such as PHP (WordPress).
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Familiarity with pipeline deployment tools such as CircleCI.
- Familiarity with DevOps tools such as AWS and SSH.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.