We are on the lookout for an Account Manager to join our team.
Silver’s HQ is in Cheltenham but this role is home-based.
Do you seek to push your boundaries and achieve the best in an award-winning agency?
Does being part of a team that works with globally renowned organisations appeal to you?
Do your interpersonal skills allow you to get the best from clients?
If so, read on. You may be the person we’re after…
About the role
You will be playing an integral role within our Client Services Team, working with a variety of clients and projects to get involved in. Building solid, long-lasting relationships with our clients and strive to deliver customer service excellence and value-add.
– Project management from brief through to execution and wrap up ensuring timely delivery of campaigns
– Take ownership of projects while delivering to agreed deadlines
– Report to department head for project updates and to collaborate with the team
– Project briefing and studio liaison
– Creative brainstorming and the review of creative output
– Proposal creation – either to secure net-new opportunities or to further work
– Financial management including forecasting and supplier negotiation
– Work in collaboration with other departments in the agency
– Continually nurture business relationships with existing and new stakeholders through regular client visits to ensure to be their go-to Account Manager and Silver remains front of mind
– Experience in B2B, preferably tech
– Strong project management skills across digital and print
– Passionate about building good client relationships, with great client service skills
– Collaborative attitude and proactive approach
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
– Must have a valid driving licence