We are on the lookout for an Account Manager to join our team.
Silver’s HQ is in Cheltenham but this role is home-based.
Do you seek to push your boundaries and achieve the best in an award-winning agency? Does being part of a team that works with globally renowned organisations appeal to you? Do your interpersonal skills allow you to get the best from clients?
If so, read on. You may be the person we’re after…
About the role
You will be playing an integral role within our Client Team looking after various digital projects from a variety of clients. Building solid, long-lasting relationships and striving to deliver customer service excellence and value-add.
- Project management of digital projects from brief through to execution and wrap up ensuring timely delivery of projects
- Take ownership of digital projects while delivering to agreed deadlines
- Good understanding of the digital production process, project planning
- Managing multiple digital projects, including email campaigns, web projects, CRM solutions
- Estimating project costs
- Report to the department head for project updates and to collaborate with the team
- Seek ways to improve the business processes, and proactively scope and implement change
- Project coordination and studio liaison
- Previous account management experience
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client-facing role
- Proven digital project management experience
- Collaborative attitude and proactive approach
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written