Silver is a thriving, award-winning B2B agency who continue to demonstrate creative excellence for a wealth of international corporations. We’re privileged to have such an exciting portfolio of clients, from the biggest names in finance through to some of the world’s largest technology organisations, including Microsoft, Technology and Dell EMC to name only a few.
Headquartered in the beautiful Cotswold town of Cheltenham, as part of the team you’ll enjoy a buzzing contemporary working environment complete with our very own Whisky bar where we often celebrate success over a team breakfast or a beer or two. You will receive 25 days’ holiday and the chance to work in a really friendly, collaborative environment, with regular social events.
What are the benefits of working at Silver?
– Competitive annual salary with the opportunity for career progression as the agency continues to grow
– 25 days’ holiday entitlement plus statutory bank holidays
– A stylish, fun and energising environment
– Employer pension contribution
Senior Account Manager/Account Manager
Work life at Silver is fast-paced, creative and exciting with a variety of clients and projects to get involved in. We build solid, long-lasting relationships with our clients and strive to deliver customer service excellence and value-add. As an Account Manager here at Silver, you’ll be an ambitious individual with both drive and energy, playing an integral role within the client services team and agency.
– Project management from brief through to execution and wrap up ensuring timely delivery of campaigns
– Growth of existing accounts and relationship building
– Financial management including forecasting and supplier negotiation
– Project briefing and studio liaison
– Creative brainstorming and the review of creative output
– Proposal creation – either to secure net-new opportunities or to further work
– Work in collaboration with other departments in the agency
– Client relationship management
Are you an ambitious Account Manager/Senior Account Manager who has drive and energy and is looking for the next stage in their career to complement our existing and growing team at Silver? do you have the following experience/skills?
– Account Manager – 2/3 years experience, preferably in B2B marketing (client or agency-side)
– Senior Account Manager – 3/5 years experience preferably in B2B marketing (client or agency-side)
– Strong project management skills across digital and print
– Experience of the process involved in creative campaign management across brand, print, digital, content, and animation
– Passionate about building good client relationships, with great client service skills
– Collaborative attitude and proactive
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
– Have a pro-active attitude, always thinking that one step ahead
– Must have a valid driving licence
Senior Motion Designer
As a Senior Motion Designer, you will play an essential role in the creation of original and exciting video/motion content, reviewing scripts, designing and editing to create a cohesive story.
– Working alongside creative teams to create exciting and original moving image content for our clients:
– video editing talking heads (Brand, Products, Testimonials)
– 2D Animation (Vector based, After Effects, Cel animation)
– 3D Motion graphics (After Effects, Cinema 4D)
– Demonstrate the craft of storytelling utilising video and motion
– Storyboarding and conceptualising new video projects from creative brainstorms
– Creating illustrated assets, title scenes and style frames from scratch for use within video and presentations
– Take ownership of projects while delivering to agreed deadlines
– Report to department head for project updates and to collaborate with the team
– Seek ways to improve the video and motion offering to the business, and proactively scope and implement change
– Have at least 5 years of relevant experience (either client or agency-side)
– Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator).
– Good knowledge of industry plug-ins
– Competent user of 3D software
– Strong graphic sensibilities
– Strong understanding of the various aspects of post-production workflow: from edit to grade, post and sound design.
– Have a confident and charismatic personality
– Sharp eye for Colour grading
– Excellent knowledge of Adobe Audition for sound clean up
– A keen eye for editing engaging videos
Our showreel and Vimeo page showcase our video capabilities and the work you be helping out with: www.vimeo.com/silveragencyltd
Junior Web Developer
You will be working closely with our developers and UX/I Designers to deliver robust digital solutions for clients.
You’ll be working to help make our website designs a reality using your development skills. We like our websites to be brilliantly designed and look good underneath too so an attention to detail and a pride in your code will be essential.
We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to suggest improvements to our current workflow.
– Working closely with development and design teams on a variety of digital projects including responsive website builds, mobile builds and campaign sites
– Working in WordPress and similar PHP based CMS platforms
– Building and/or integrating with APIs
– Developing HTML email templates for campaigns
– Scoping project requirements and supporting the new business development team with new business pitches
– Take responsibility for high quality code quality while agreeing on deadlines for delivery.
– Solid grasp of HTML5 and SCSS
– Strong knowledge of PHP7 and object-oriented programming
– Good grasp of git, git flow, and command line tools
– MySQL or equivalent structured query language