Silver is a thriving, award-winning B2B agency who continue to demonstrate creative excellence for a wealth of international corporations. We’re privileged to have such an exciting portfolio of clients, from the biggest names in finance through to some of the world’s largest technology organisations, including Microsoft, Technology and Dell EMC to name only a few.
Headquartered in the beautiful Cotswold town of Cheltenham, as part of the team you’ll enjoy a buzzing contemporary working environment complete with our very own Whisky bar where we often celebrate success over a team breakfast or a beer or two. You will receive 25 days’ holiday and the chance to work in a really friendly, collaborative environment, with regular social events.
What are the benefits of working at Silver?
– Competitive annual salary with the opportunity for career progression as the agency continues to grow
– 25 days’ holiday entitlement plus statutory bank holidays
– A stylish, fun and energising environment
– Employer pension contribution
Work life at Silver is fast-paced, creative and exciting with a variety of clients and projects to get involved in. We build solid, long-lasting relationships with our clients and strive to deliver customer service excellence and value-add.
As an Account Manager here at Silver, you’ll be an ambitious individual with both drive and energy, playing an integral role within the client services team and agency.
Typical duties include
– Project management from brief through to execution and wrap up ensuring timely delivery of campaigns
– Growth of existing accounts and relationship building
– Financial management including forecasting and supplier negotiation
– Project briefing and studio liaison
– Creative brainstorming and the review of creative output
– Proposal creation – either to secure net-new opportunities or to further work
– Work in collaboration with other departments in the agency
– Client relationship management with occasional travel to Europe, with the possibility of overseas travel
Are you an ambitious Account Manager who has the drive and energy and is looking for the next step in their career to complement our existing and growing team at Silver? Do you have the desire to be a part of a dynamic, successful team? Do you have the following experience/skills?
– 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing within an agency
– Understanding the needs of clients from the technology sector is an advantage
– Strong project management skills across digital, print and video
– Experience of the process involved in creative campaign management across brand, print, digital, content, and animation
– Passionate about building good client relationships, with great client service skills
– Collaborative attitude and proactive
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
– Have a pro-active attitude, always thinking that one step ahead
– Must have a valid driving licence
You will be working as a member of our Creative Team to deliver outstanding services to our clients. You are passionate about creating compelling and innovative solutions for client branding and communication campaigns. Working closely with our Creative Director and other Designers you will contribute to all design aspects and ensure it is robust, progressive and commercially strong.
– Working across a range of communications from branding and event collateral to direct-mail and digital assets
– Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams within the agency, to conceptualise, describe and execute strong creative solutions
– Ensuring all artwork outputs for campaigns are represented to the highest creative standards
– Inspiring clients beyond their expectations
– Take and interpret a client brief to the highest design standards and deliver a commercial response
– Adheres to client budget and time constraints
– Estimate the time required to complete the work
– Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients
– Working on layouts and artworking pages ready for print
– Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media,
– Taking on additional projects, duties and tasks as and when required.
– Professional approach to your work
– Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite.
– Creative flair and an eye for detail
– A healthy understanding of responsive design
– Versatility in multi-tasking across a variety of project types
– Demonstrate excellent organisation skills
– Be able to communicate at a high level, both written and verbal