Silver is a thriving, award-winning B2B agency who continue to demonstrate creative excellence for a wealth of international corporations. We’re privileged to have such an exciting portfolio of clients, from the biggest names in finance through to some of the world’s largest technology organisations, including Microsoft, Technology and Dell EMC to name only a few.
Headquartered in the beautiful Cotswold town of Cheltenham, as part of the team you’ll enjoy a buzzing contemporary working environment complete with our very own Whisky bar where we often celebrate success over a team breakfast or a beer or two. You will receive 25 days’ holiday and the chance to work in a really friendly, collaborative environment, with regular social events.
What are the benefits of working at Silver?
– Competitive annual salary with the opportunity for career progression as the agency continues to grow
– 25 days’ holiday entitlement plus statutory bank holidays
– A stylish, fun and energising environment
– Employer pension contribution
Senior Web Developer
You will be our agency Development lead.
As a key figure in the digital team, you’ll be shaping the future of our Development function at a time of real transformation.As a logical thinker, a natural leader and an experienced Dev yourself, you’ll be managing a team of two ambitious developers.
As well as hands-on development, you’ll also oversee sprint planning. Working with designers and the studio manager to map out projects, you’ll be involved from inception to completion, accountable for delivering exceptional digital experiences.
– Working closely with development and design teams on a variety of digital projects including web builds and campaigns
– Building and/or integrating with APIs
– Scoping project requirements and supporting the new business development team with new business pitches
– Take ownership of projects and code quality while delivering to agreed deadlines
– Inspiring more junior Developers through leading by example from a technical, delivery and values perspective
– 5+ years development experience
– Intimate knowledge of WordPress
– Solid understanding of AWS (ECS, EFS, EC3, Route 53 & RDS)
– PHP7 and object-oriented programming
– HTML5 / SCSS
– ReactJS (beneficial, not essential)
– Git, git flow, and command line tools
– Development pipelines (CircleCI)
– Coding standards tools
– Understanding of Adobe XD / Sketch (beneficial, not essential)
Agile development experience
Comfortable in a client-facing environment
Understanding of SEO best practice
We have our offices in London and we are open to options for working partially remotely and/or out of our Cheltenham/London office.
Work life at Silver is fast-paced, creative and exciting with a variety of clients and projects to get involved in. We build solid, long-lasting relationships with our clients and strive to deliver customer service excellence and value-add.
As an Account Manager here at Silver, you’ll be an ambitious individual with both drive and energy, playing an integral role within the client services team and agency.
Typical duties include
– Project management from brief through to execution and wrap up ensuring timely delivery of campaigns
– Growth of existing accounts and relationship building
– Financial management including forecasting and supplier negotiation
– Project briefing and studio liaison
– Creative brainstorming and the review of creative output
– Proposal creation – either to secure net-new opportunities or to further work
– Work in collaboration with other departments in the agency
– Client relationship management with occasional travel to Europe, with the possibility of overseas travel
Are you an ambitious Account Manager who has the drive and energy and is looking for the next step in their career to complement our existing and growing team at Silver? Do you have the desire to be a part of a dynamic, successful team? Do you have the following experience/skills?
– 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing within an agency
– Understanding the needs of clients from the technology sector is an advantage
– Strong project management skills across digital, print and video
– Experience of the process involved in creative campaign management across brand, print, digital, content, and animation
– Passionate about building good client relationships, with great client service skills
– Collaborative attitude and proactive
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
– Have a pro-active attitude, always thinking that one step ahead
– Must have a valid driving licence